JANUARY 12, 2018
Do One Thing for People Who Are Sick
- Make a card to cheer up someone you know who’s sick.
- Check with the volunteer coordinator at your local hospital to see if they want donations for patients (reading material? puzzles? games?). Then ask your friends, family, or church group to help collect things.
- Ask your family to go with you to visit someone from your church who’s confined to home.
- Pray for people who are in the hospital.
- Pray for the Council of Bishops and for the Commission on a Way Forward